It’s our Christmas episode! Tanya makes the Roomba French, Derek sticks his quarter in his mouth, and we answer listener questions about Christmas!
Oh boy, adventures in kids not taking naps. Riveting entertainment.
Speaking of riveting entertainment, Derek and Tanya go on a rant about Cartoon Network to attempt to justify their inevitable pirating of the newest three episodes of Steven Universe. Bending moral guidelines is the best, isn’t it?
And we surprisingly quickly get into what they’ve learned:
- Is either a far-in-advance person or a nick-of-time person
- Learned more about how learning happens organically
- To up your classy house game, just reprogram your electronics to speak in French!
- Realized she needs to figure out how to rest in a life-giving way
- Just always bring shoes
- The kids need a lot less toys than she thought
- Lyrics are sometimes different than what he thought they were!
- Don’t put quarters in your mouth
- Amazon hangs onto a lot more information than he thought (Duh, buddy)
After shamelessly shilling their methods of listener communication (which, of course, you can participate in on Instagram and in their voicemail box), they finally get to answering listener questions on Christmas.
From Carisa: What were the traditions for each of your families growing up? What will you keep in your family, and what will you add?
From Cameron and Elisa: How do you deal with Christmas gifts for the young kids?
From Matthew: What are your preferences for Christmas music?
- The Gift: A Christmas Compilation
- This Warm December: A Brushfire Holiday, Vol 2
- Everyday is Christmas by Sia
From Elisa: How do you deal with family visitation on Christmas?
Dennis: Merry Christmas? or Happy Holidays?
Merry Holidays, and a Happy New Year.