Podcasting on vacation, our heroes talk about the baby’s gender and name, and rant about colleges!
The NICE thing about these guys getting farther and farther between episodes is that I don’t have to do these summaries as often.
After some pointless banter and threats of breaking into people’s houses, D&T reveal they’re having a baby girl, and (SPOILERS) her name is Atlas Shrugged. I mean, Mouth Agape. Erm, Atlas Agape. Friggin hippies.
And then we can’t escape it any longer as they go into what they’ve learned:
- He’s much more motivated to be up early when he knows the kids get up after 6:30
- About mustache wax
- Their coffee pot doesn’t stop brewing when he takes the carafe out
- Why tile feels colder than carpet
- She can read the ultrasound pretty sensibly now!
- About placing appropriate blame when she lets people make her overstep her boundaries with work
- To remember expectations are silly in this stage of life