Tanya learns about whiskey barrel cribs, Derek learns about 80s vasectomy videos, and you learn about free-range parenting.
We join our “heroes” just in time for you to hear them eating ice cream you can’t have. Mmm, doesn’t that make you feel special.
Anyway, Tanya’s still pregnant. Not much changing there anytime soon.
They’ve learned a few things, not surprising when it’s been about a month an a half since recording the last episode. 😳
- How to curl hair
- He doesn’t drink a lot of water because of facial hair (if you want to embarrass him, tell him about your competent beard-drinking here)
- He is 180 pounds
- Vasectomy videos from the 80s are still being used
- Rainee feels empathy for video game characters
- Lots around his new work truck!
- Whiskey barrels are the proto-crib
- How to view her struggles as her children’s strengths
- How to tip!
Here is the part of the show where they beg you to be involved, dear listener. So I’m contractually obligated to point you to either DM them on Instagram or the voice messaging thingy at settolearn.com/talk.
Pan-millennial ftw. It’ll all pan out in the end.